Leeford Tulsi Green Tea is a pleasant refreshing blend of the unique taste of Kangra tea leaves with the sweet, spicy, and floral notes of Basil. The perfect combination brews an uplifting cup, brimming with benefits. While the Catechins of our signature leaves may help increase metabolic rate, holy basil helps promote calmness and boost immunity.
Green Tea (82%), Basil Flavour Natural (8%), Dry Tulsi Leaf Rama, Karishna & wana (10%)
- 88% Green tea that helps to reduce weight.
- Helps to increase metabolism.
- Helps to boost immunity.
- Helps to cure the common cold, fever, and sore throat.
- Start by boiling water and letting it cool for a few minutes. Pour the hot water into a cup and add the Leeford Tulsi Green tea bag. Let it steep for about 2-3 minutes.
- Once the tea has steeped, remove the tea bag from the cup. You can choose to drink green tea as is or add a touch of honey or a slice of lemon to enhance the flavor.
Manufacture by:-Sungal & Rampur Tea estates. PO Sungal Tea estate, Tehsil Palampur, District Kangra, HP 176061
Marketed by:-Leeford Healthcare Ltd, Dugri Dhandra Road, Shaheed Bhagat singh nagar, Ludhiana 141116
Country Of origin:-India
Item Weight:-113 g
Net Quantity:-25 Pc
Item Form-Tea Bags
Generic Name:-Tulsi Green Tea
Storage:-Read the label carefully before use.
Safety/Warning:-1. Keep out of reach of children. 2. Read the label carefully before use.
Is discontinued by manufacturer:-No